Learn the Top Technology Drivers for Data Center Efficiency
Untold Secrets of the Efficient Data Center
In an independent research study, key IT executives from a mixture of large enterprise and cloud data centers were surveyed on their thoughts about emerging networking technologies that can be used to support cloud-scale data centers models. The techniques of cloud data centers are now migrating to the enterprise. The network, it turns out, is crucial to supporting the data-center in delivering cloud-infrastructure efficiency.
Download this FREE report and learn about:
- What is perceived by the broad-base of respondents as the number one technology for delivering efficiency in the cloud?
- What key technology was identified by most respondents for improving efficiency in the data center?
- Is the end of Moore’s Law approaching? If so, how will data centers keep pace with new requirements beyond Moore’s Law?
- What’s the one thing most believe can improve HCI performance?
- What is the most significant item for ensuring performance in AI and ML environments?