TILEncore-Gx36-Q40 Intelligent Application Adapter
One QSFP Ethernet Port with PCI Express 3.0
The TILEncore-Gx36-Q40 Intelligent Application Adapter is a very high-performance networking and computing platform designed to unleash the throughput of embedded systems and servers. The massive computing power of the TILE-Gx processor is complemented by a 40 Gbps Ethernet port (QSFP) and large memory capacity in a compact, power-efficient PCIe form factor. The TILEncore-Gx36-Q40 improves total server performance and server density by offloading networking workloads from the host CPU.
The TILEncore-Gx36-Q40 adapter works with Mellanox’s industry-leading Multicore Development Environment™ (MDE) software, providing standard Linux development and ease of programming across the entire line of TILEncore-Gx™ adapters, including models with 36 and 72 cores.
- Massive computing power
- Large memory capacity
- Improves total server performance and server density by offloading networking workloads from the host CPU
- High-performance networking and computing platform
- Supports INTx and MSI interrupts across PCIe
- On-board ambient and die temperature sensors
- RS-232 (UART) port accessed via a 3-pin header
- On-board voltage and current measurement of power supplies