Thirty Six Core Processor SoC with 4x 10Gb Ethernet Ports,
PCIe and Networking Offloads
The TILE-Gx36™ processor is optimized for networking and multimedia applications and delivers enormous computing power and I/O with complete “system-on-a-chip” features. The device includes 36 identical processor cores (tiles) interconnected with Mellanox’s iMesh™ on-chip network. Each tile consists of a full-featured 64-bit processor core as well as L1 and L2 cache and a nonblocking Terabit/sec switch that connects the tiles to the mesh and provides full cache coherence among all the cores. The TILE-Gx36 is ideal for sophisticated networking applications requiring 20 to 40 Gbps of performance, as well as high-performance computing offload and high-density video transcoding workloads.
- The TILE-Gx36 is ideal for applications such as:
• 40 Gbps of networking and security dataplane offload
• 40 Gbps packet filtering and bandwidth management
• 40 Gbps SSL/IPsec security protocol processing
• H.264/H.265 high-density video transcoding