ConnectX®-4 EN Single/Dual-Port 100 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
ConnectX®-4 EN adapter, supporting 100Gb/s Ethernet connectivity, provides the highest performance and most flexible solution for high-performance, Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential growth of data being shared and stored by applications and social networks, the need for high-speed and high performance compute and storage data centers is skyrocketing.
ConnectX®-4 EN provides an unmatched combination of 100Gb/s bandwidth, sub microsecond latency and 100 million messages per second. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, GPUDirect®, and Mellanox’s new Multi-Host Technology.
Multi-Host enables connecting multiple hosts into a single interconnect adapter by separating the ConnectX®-4 PCIe interface into multiple and separate interfaces. Each interface can be connected to a separate host with no performance degradation. ConnectX®-4 offers four fully-independent PCIe buses, lowering total cost of ownership in the data center by reducing CAPEX requirements from four cables, NICs, and switch ports to only one of each, and by reducing OPEX by cutting down on switch port management and overall power usage.
- 10/25/40/50/56/100Gb/s connectivity for servers and storage
- Industry-leading throughput and latency performance
- I/O consolidation
- Virtualization acceleration
- Software compatible with standard TCP/UDP/IP and iSCSI stacks
- Small PCB footprint
- Single chip architecture, low power
- Dual 10/25/40/50/56/100 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PCI Express 3.0 (up to 8GT/s)
- Multi-Host technology — connectivity to up-to 4 independent hosts
- Low Latency RDMA over Ethernet
- Data Center Bridging support
- T11.3 FC-BB-5 FCoE
- TCP/IP stateless offload in hardware
- Traffic steering across multiple cores
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization
- Intelligent interrupt coalescence
- Advanced Quality of Service
- 25mm x 25mm RoHS-R6