BlueField Platforms are a family of flexible and efficient BlueField systems designed for customers to evaluate, develop and process sophisticated solutions for Storage, Networking and Machine Learning environments.
Capitalizing on the smart offload and other advanced capabilities of BlueField SoC, the BlueField Platforms deliver extremely low latency and high throughput in a multi-purpose, fully-programmable hardware environment.
The BlueField platforms are available in two flavors:
- 2U Storage Platform for advanced NVMe storage use cases. Includes NVMe-ready modular mid-plane and connectivity of up to 16 SSDs (SSDs not included). Also supports connectivity of up to 2 GPUs via PCIe 4.0 x16 interface.
- 1U Network Reference Platform for high performance cloud and networking solutions.
- Dual Port 100Gb/s Ethernet & InfiniBand
- 16-core BlueField System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Up to 512GB of RDIMM DDR4 memory
- 2 slots of PCIe Gen3.0/4.0 x16
- Integrated BMC
- Hot Plug Support
- Option for a 2U and 1U box form factor
Learn more about BlueField Platforms