TECH ELECTRONICS – MISSOURI, USA
Mellanox Services was engaged in remotely preparing and assisting with the installation of new Mellanox equipment. The goal was to bring up two SN2700 switches to replace existing core switches (Cisco Nexus). The configuration contained 3rd party equipment and a variety of Ethernet protocols and services.
- Being the core switches on an active enterprise environment, some of the 3rd party equipment’s were old and configured with different link speeds
- Working in a none stable environment
- Adding two unplanned SX1410 switches in order to overcome interoperability issues
- Mellanox Managed Switch Systems: Software and firmware updated to latest and greatest or to agree upon version
- Mellanox Adapter: Firmware updated
- Mellanox Management Software (UFM / NEO): Software Installed or Upgraded to latest and greatest or to agree upon version
- Perform Network Health Check: Network/ hardware/ software reviewed for fault and freed of error
- Adding two unplanned SX1410 switches in order to overcome 3rd party interoperability issues.
Expanding Tech Electronics network using Mellanox switches only, and replacing Tech Electronics (old Cisco switches). Applying Mellanox L3 capacities providing high performance: high-throughput bandwidth and low latency. The above help Tech Electronics improve their services on which they provide to their customers.